Jordan S. Steinberg, DPM
After graduating from Hofstra University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Business Administration, Dr. Jordan Steinberg began his training at New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He graduated at the top of his class from NYCPM in 2006 and began his three-year surgical and primary podiatric care residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. Dr. Steinberg became the chief resident in his 3rd year of the residency program. Dr. Steinberg graduated from this program in June of 2009.
After completing his surgical residency program, Dr. Steinberg began private practice West Orange, New Jersey where he practiced until January 2016. In February 2016, Dr. Steinberg opened a state of the art Podiatry practice in Florham Park, New Jersey. Dr. Steinberg is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Having chronic foot and ankle pain can greatly affect the quality of your life, and we understand that. We also know how hectic things can be and we are committed to making our practice and care convenient and accessible.
When Dr. Steinberg is not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and golfing.
- Hofstra University, BBA Degree, 2002
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Cum Laude, D.P.M. Degree, 2006
- Emil Rose Scholarship Recipient, 2005
- Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society, 2006
Howard Hyman, DPM, FACFAS
- July 1980 - Present
- St. Barnabas Medical Center, Sept. 1996 - Present
- Surgical Center at Millburn, August 2004 - Present
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Diplomate), August 1991
- Board Certified in Wound Care - CMET
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM, June 1979
- Rutgers University, B.A., Biology, June 1975
- Rockland State Hospital, July 1979 - June 1980
- American Podiatric Medical Association, July 1980 - Present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Nov. 1991 – Present
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
Teresa J. Limido, DPM Board Certified in Wound Care - CMET
- 2002 - Present
- St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine May 1999
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, 8th at Race Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
Dates of attendance Sept. 1995 – May 1999
- Bachelor of Science May 1995, Major in Biology, Minor in Chemistry
Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT 06430
Dates of attendance Sept. 1991 – May 1995
- St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ June 1999 - June 2002
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society Northern Division Secretary June 2013 - June 2015
- Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing Member since Feb. 2012
- American Podiatric Medical Association Member since Oct. 2001
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society Member since Nov. 2002
- Ground Zero Oct. 2001
- Multiple Scleros is Walk-a-thon April 1999, April 2000, April 2001, April 2003 - April 2012
- Podiatry for All Walks of Life Walk-a-thon May 1996, May 1997
- Diabetes Walk-a-thon Oct. 1995
- Physician Certified in Wound Care-Council for Medical Education and Testing
- An Afternoon of P.O.L.S.T. Training, August 2014 3.5 Credit Hours
- 65th Annual Region Three Scientific Meeting, May 2014 13.25 Credit Hours
Lisa F. Zhang, DPM
Dr. Lisa F. Zhang is a well-trained foot and ankle specialist who is proud offer the best care to patients at Florham Park & Millburn along with Dr. Jordan Steinberg. Dr. Zhang graduated from Cornell University Summa Cum Laude with a double major in both Microbiology and History. She was then accepted into the prestigious Temple School of Podiatric Medicine where she graduated with Pi Delta Honors. Dr. Zhang completed her residency at UMDNJ, a level I trauma center, under the tutelage of Dr. Keith Cook and Dr. George Wallace. Here Dr. Zhang gained additional experience especially in diabetic foot and ankle management and trauma.
As a former & current athlete, Dr. Zhang takes a special interest in sports medicine. She is skilled in fixing fractures of the foot and ankle, treating ankle sprains, bunions (hallux abductovalgus), hammertoes, arthritis of the 1st MTPJ (hallux limitus), and soft tissue masses. She is also skilled in wound care, debridements, amputation prevention, and skin and synthetic grafts. From a sports medicine perspective, she treats plantar fasciitis, foot and ankle tendonitis, and ankle sprains with proven results. She takes a special interest in diabetic foot and ankle care, and investigates the vascular and infectious etiologies that may be at play. She places great importance in working closely with her patients' vascular, primary care, and infectious disease physicians to ensure her patients have a coordinated mission to help them heal. Dr. Zhang also takes an interest in dermatological conditions such as hyperpigmented lesions & verrucae.
She is proud to be serving her community in northern NJ. She excelled in academics & swimming at Westfield High School, graduating top 1% and lives in Union County currently.
When she does not have the pleasure of treating patients, Dr. Zhang enjoys yoga, pilates, barre, swimming, cooking & traveling as well as spending time with her husband, family & friends.
Andrea Michel - Medical Assistant
Tricia Colon - Medical Assistant
Chanell Colon - Medical Receptionist/Assistant
Maritza Diaz - Medical Receptionist
Suzanne Paul - Medical Biller